1. The bidder should have a total sum of turnover of Rs. 15 Crore (Minimum) in the last three financial years and the turnover of the last year should be at least Rs. 5 crores. The copies of Audited Annual Accounts for last three years shall be attached along with the bid. (Form no. E-1)
(a) The bidder must have one office in Gujarat. Please attach the copy of any two of the following: Property tax bill/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/VAT/CST Registration/Lease agreement. (Form no. E-2)
(b) The bidder must have at least three authorized service centers covering all regions of Gujarat with one service centre in Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar. Please attach the copies of any two of following: Telephone Bills of last one year/ Property tax bill/copies of Electricity Bills of last one year/VAT/CST Registration/Lease agreement. In case the bidder is providing after sales support through Franchisee and/or Service Provider, then the undertaking duly signed by the bidder & the franchisee and/or Service Provider shall also be attached with the bid for after sales support. (Form no. E-3)
3. The bidder must have at least 25 customer reference sites of local area network installation or 25 reference sites each of minimum 50 machine (Computer) installations, in Gujarat. Customer references & Purchase orders must be attached along with the bid. (Form No. E-4)
4. The bidder should be authorized by its OEM (for PCs & Servers) to quote the bid. (Applicable to section 1 & 2 only) (Form no. E-5).
5. If Multinational OEM would like to participate through their Gujarat based partner, then the partner must be Authorized Service Provider of the MNC. Multinational OEM & their authorized Partner should not participate simultaneously & only one of them should participate. (Form no. E-6)
6. The Manufacturer of the product (OEM) should be ISO 9001:2008 Process Certified for manufacturing. ISO certificates are required for items like Server, Desktop PC, Thin Client, Ethernet Switches, UTP cable, Jack/Patch Panels, Information Outlets, Printers & UPS. (Form No. E-7)
7. If bidder is Consultants / firm, and any of its affiliates hired to provide consulting services for the preparation or implementation of a project under this tender, then bidder will be disqualified for providing goods or works or services related to the initial assignment for the same project.
- Bidders who wish to participate in this bid will have to register on https://gil.nprocure.com. Further bidders who wish to participate in online bids will have to procure Digital Certificate as per Information Technology Act 2000 using which they can sign their electronic bids. Bidders can procure the same from (n) code solutions – a division of GNFC Ltd., or any other agency licensed by Controller of Certifying Authority, Govt. of India. Bidders who already have a valid Digital Certificate need not procure a new Digital Certificate.’
2.The Bidder will have to remit Non refundable Bid Processing Fees of Rs. 5,000/- & Earnest Money Deposit (E.M.D.) of
o Rs. 35,000/- for SECTION -1 ( Servers)
o Rs. 19,00,000/- for SECTION -2 (PCs& Other items)
o Rs. 2,50,000/- for SECTION -3( Scanners, Laser Printers , MFP
and Color laser printer)
o Rs. 15,000/- for SECTION -4 ( Dot Matrix Printers)
o Rs. 3,000/- for SECTION -5 (Networking items)
o Rs. 60,000/- for SECTION -6( UPS)
(Refundable) on or before the date & hours of opening of the bids in a sealed cover at GIL office with the heading “Bid Processing fees & EMD for the E-tender no. HWT080212161 for Supply, Installation and maintenance of Computer hardware and peripherals for Various Government Departments / Boards / Corporations / Offices”. Bid Processing fees & E.M.D. must be in the form of Demand Draft in the name of “Gujarat Informatics Ltd.” payable at Gandhinagar along with the covering letter. Please affix the stamp of your company on the overleaf of demand draft.