Gujarat Informatics Ltd invites tender for Supply of Third Party Software Products to various Govt. departments & Organizations.
Eligibility Criteria for the bidder:
1. The bidder should be authorized by its OEM (for software and Hardware) to quote the bid. Authorization Certificate for the supply of particular software products (academic and / or non-academic) need to be enclosed.
2. The bidder should have turnover of Rs. 50 lacs in each of the last three years in the business of supply of Third party Software products. The CA certificate and the profit and loss account statements should be submitted.
- The bidder shall have experience of supply of particular software products which he is quoting in this tender. The bidder should attach at least three copies of the old purchase orders. In case of the bidder is new partner for supply of particular software, the bidder should attached the fresh authorization certificate from the OEM as per the page no. 10 and 11 along with copies of PO received by OEM OR through their other channel partner.
- The bidder should not be under a declaration of ineligibility for corrupt and fraudulent practices issued by Government of Gujarat or any of the PSU in the state of Gujarat.
- Bidders who wish to participate in this bid will have to register on https://gil.nprocure.com. Further bidders who wish to participate in online bids will have to procure Digital Certificate as per Information Technology Act 2000 using which they can sign their electronic bids. Bidders can procure the same from (n) code solutions – a division of GNFC Ltd., or any other agency licensed by Controller of Certifying Authority, Govt. of India. Bidders who already have a valid Digital Certificate need not procure a new Digital Certificate.
- The Bidder will have to remit Non refundable Bid Processing Fees of Rs. 5,000/- and Earnest Money Deposit (E.M.D.) of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand Only) (Refundable) on or before the date and hours of opening of the bids in a sealed cover at GIL office with the heading “Bid processing Fees and EMD for the tender for supply of third party software products to Govt department and Organizations”. Bid Processing fees and E.M.D. must be in the form of Demand Draft in the name of “Gujarat Informatics Ltd.” payable at Gandhinagar along with the covering letter. Please affix the stamp of your company on the overleaf of demand draft.
The last date of submission of bid is
The date for opening of Technical Bid is
In case the bidders need any clarification or if training required for participating in online tender, they may contact the following office:-
Mr. Kalpesh Sheth
(n)code Solutions-A division of GNFC Ltd.,
301, GNFC Infotower,
S.G. Road, Bodakdev,
Ahmedabad – 380054 (Gujarat)
Phone: 079-26854511, 26854512, 26854513
Fax: 079-26857321, 079-40007533
Toll Free No:- 18002331010
(Uploaded on : 14/02/2012)
Print this Page