1) The vendor should be in the business of Data Entry and/or Scanning for at least three years as on 31st March 2011. Company Incorporation Certificate must be submitted for the same. They should have experience in terms of document management imaging & transmission for a sufficiently large number of documents / records.
2) The bidder should have handled at least 50 lacs documents in the last two years. Necessary certificates on client letterheads should be submitted as testimonials.
3) Total turnover of the firm should be at least Rs.1 Crore during the each of last three financial years.(i.e. either 2008-09, 2009-10 & 2010-11).The bidder must attach Statutory Auditor’s Certificate Certifying the turnover of Rs.1 Crore in each of the last three years from document management and related services. Bidder should have to upload the copies of the audited Balance sheet and profit and loss accounts.
4) The bidder should not be under a declaration of ineligibility for corrupt and fraudulent practices issued by Government of Gujarat or any of the PSU in the state of Gujarat. Certificate / affidavit mentioning that the Bidder/ Consortium Partner is not currently blacklisted by Government of Gujarat or any of the PSU in the state of Gujarat is due to engagement in any corrupt & fraudulent practices.
5) Bidders should not be under a declaration of ineligibility for corrupt and fraudulent practices issued by the tendering Authority
Note: All Supporting documents must be submitted online on our website
https://gil.nprocure.com and the documents must be in clear readable form.
Note: Bidders who wish to participate in this bid will have to register on https://gil.nprocure.com. Further bidders who wish to participate in online bids will have to procure Digital Certificate as per Information Technology Act 2000 using which they can sign their electronic bids. Bidders can procure the same from (n) code solutions – a division of GNFC Ltd., or any other agency licensed by Controller of Certifying Authority, Govt. of India. Bidders who already have a valid Digital Certificate need not procure a new Digital Certificate.
The Bidder will have to remit Non refundable Bid Processing Fees of Rs. 5,000/- & Bid Security/Earnest Money Deposit (E.M.D.) of Rs.2,00,000/- on or before the last date & hours of submitting the bids in a sealed cover at GIL office with the heading “Bid Processing fees & Bid Security/EMD for the E-tender for selection of agency for “Scanning of Archival Material”. Bid Processing fees & E.M.D. must be in the form of Demand Draft in the name of “Gujarat Informatics Ltd.” payable at Gandhinagar along with the covering letter.