The firm/company meeting the following qualification criteria will be short listed and considered for technical evaluation.
- A bid may come from either a single vendor, or from a consortium. If a consortium makes a bid, a lead bidder must be identified amongst them with whom the client will sign all contracts.
- The bidder or lead bidder in case of consortium should have been in IT business for at least 5 years as on 31st March 2010. The lead bidder must attach its Certificate of Incorporation as proof.
- In case of consortium, the details about all the members of the consortium and a copy of the consortium agreement must be provided. (Form -2)
No Bidder shall submit more than one Bid for the Project. A Bidder bidding individually or as a member of a Consortium shall not be entitled to submit another bid either individually or as a member of any other Consortium, as the case may be.
- The bidder or lead bidder in case of consortium should have minimum 5 years of experience in providing ICT related products/services (e.g. Application software/managing ICT infrastructure/operations etc.) to the Healthcare sector including minimum 3 years experience in supply/integration/implementation/managing the Telemedicine/ Tele health related products/services.
- Work Orders / Client Certificate confirming year and area of activity should be attached
- The bidder or lead bidder in case of consortium must have turnover of at least Rs. 50 Crore for each of the last three financial years as on 31st March, 2010.
- Audited and Certified Balance Sheet & Profit/Loss Account of last 3 Financial Years must be attached.
- The bidder or consortium partners should have completed the supply, integration, installation, commissioning and implementation of Telemedicine / Tele health system with at least 15 nodes/telemedicine stations.
- The bidder or consortium partners shall produce the satisfactory completion of works certificate in reference to the clients they have worked for.
5. The bidder or Consortium Partner must have valid ISO 9001:2000 Certification.
- All the medical devices provided by the service provider must comply with ISO 13485/13488 Standard
- Valid copy of the Certificate should be attached
6. The bidder or lead bidder in case of consortium must have a valid Service Tax Registration in India.
- Proof of a valid Service Tax Registration in India
7. Bidder or Consortium Partners in case of consortium should not be under a declaration of ineligibility for corrupt and fraudulent practices issued by Government of Gujarat and / or black-listed by any of the central or state departments
- Certificate / affidavit mentioning that the Bidder/ Consortium Partner is never been engaged in any corrupt & fraudulent practices and has never been blacklisted by any Central Government Department or any State Government Department.
8. Bidder or Consortium Partners in case of consortium should not have violated / infringement of any Indian or foreign trademark, patent, registered design or other intellectual property rights.
- Certificate / affidavit regarding non-violation / infringement of any Indian or foreign trademark, patent, registered design or other intellectual property rights.
9. The bidder or lead bidder in case of consortium should attach a certificate from the OEM of the Hardware and or Software to be used in this work, for authenticity, authorized representation, customization and after –sales support.
Note: All Supporting documents must be submitted online on website
https://gil.nprocure.com and the documents must be in clear readable form.
Bidders who wish to participate in this bid will have to register on https://gil.nprocure.com. Further bidders who wish to participate in online bids will have to procure Digital Certificate as per Information Technology Act 2000 using which they can sign their electronic bids. Bidders can procure the same from (n) code solutions – a division of GNFC Ltd., or any other agency licensed by Controller of Certifying Authority, Govt. of India. Bidders who already have a valid Digital Certificate need not procure a new Digital Certificate.
The Bidder will have to remit Non refundable Bid Processing Fees of Rs. 5,000/- & Bid Security/Earnest Money Deposit (E.M.D.) of Rs.10,00,000/- on or before the last date & hours of submitting the bids in a sealed cover at GIL office with the heading “Bid Processing fees & Bid Security/EMD for selection of TSP”. Bid Processing fees & E.M.D. must be in the form of Demand Draft in the name of “Gujarat Informatics Ltd.” payable at Gandhinagar along with the covering letter.